SAVE THE DATE- March 2, 2008 (Reminder)

Hello Friends & Family!

I noticed that as I updated my blog with stories of our wonderful families, the SAVE-THE-DATE could possibly get lost! I am just now sending out e-mail newsletters to update everyone on this blog! I just wanted to put it down one more time so that no one would forget it!


SAVE THE DATE

He popped the big question.

She said "YES!"

Doug & Beth are going to
tie the knot on
SUNDAY, MARCH 2, 2008 in Rialto, CA

More details to come in this blog!


Since we are not doing traditional save-the-dates, you will be receiving a formal save the date e-mail in the near future! We look forward to standing before God & family with all of you! Keep our engagement in your prayers! We hope that you will follow along in this journey with us!

With LOVE & Excitement,

Doug & Beth

1 Comment:

  1. Emma and Travis said...
    you guys take the BEST pictures together!!!! Your wedding pics are going to be amazing!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home