Hello Family and Friends,
I am not quite sure why the website seems to be a little messed up, but as I keep viewing it, the formatting looks off. Please scroll down all the way to the bottom to view the important links that you may need to access. You can also see the archives below if you need to access a previous post quickly without going through the hastle of reading through all of them! I just tried to change the template, so hopefully this will fix that problem. Sorry for any frustration this may have caused anyone!
In other news: Doug and I are getting so excited that the day is fast approaching. We are down to 29 (really, the day is almost over, so 28) more days until the wedding. This week was probably the climax of one of our most stressful weeks, but after one of many typical Murphy's law event this morning (yes, my tired blew out on the 5 freeway), Doug of course came to my rescue on the side of a busy and dangerous freeway! So to make a long story short, all I know is that I am happy to have Doug "jack my life up" forever and come to my rescue! If you want to hear all the dramatic details, you can give me a call. I must admit, its the little (and often stressful) moments that put love to the test, but I am so happy to say that it is in those moments I seem to fall more in love with Doug and appreciate those struggles.
Wedding business update: You should see my parent's house! Doug walked in and said "You guys werent kidding when you said this was wedding central!" There is a very small walkway to get in and out of rooms, but there is wedding stuff EVERYWHERE! I cannot believe my dad is being so patient with everything! Of course, my mom and I are loving every second of it. Its really getting down to the wire. By next weekend I should really have everything completed. I actually cannot do anything after next weekend, so it has to be done by then! Doug & I went to get our marriage lisence today... wohoo!!! My mom and I picked out my beautiful bouquet, my sister's boquet, and the bm's bouqets! We are ordering them through the nicest people in Upland! We also go our FABULOUS ringbearer fitted for his tux. ZETH WE LOVE YOU! You are truly an incredibly talented and WONDERFUL kid! :) We are blessed to have you in our lives. We will definately compete for the spot of your number one fans! Doug also took a trip up (or down) to San Diego to visit our best friend and groomsman STEVE! So a lot has been going on for us, but we just cannot wait for the time to be past so we can become MAN AND WIFE (and of course see all of you).
I hope that all of you are doing fabulously well. We cant wait to see all of you (and for those of you who DID NOT RSVP I need to hear from you! Contact Doug, myself or ANY family member or wedding party member! I am beginning to put the seating arrangements together. Thanks everyone!). We certainly do look forward to seeing you soon.
ALL OUR LOVE AND EXCITEMENT,
Doug and Beth
Pictures to come soon.... Im on my dad's computer!