3 Months!

Dear Family and Friends,

We hope this finds you happy and well. Time.... such an abstract concept! Lol. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 months since Doug and I have been married. I feel like March 2nd was so long ago, but in reality, 3 months is so short! We don't have too much to report on this our 3rd month anniversary. Doug and I finally feel like we have some kind of stability. It is such a nice feeling. I do need to interject here what an amazing husband Doug truly is. HE helped me DEEP CLEAN THE HOUSE YESTERDAY! Yesterday was our "spring cleaning" day. Boy am I thankful to him. As lovely as our little bungalow is, it gets SOOO dusty and dirty so quickly. It doesnt matter how many times we sweep or dust, it piles up. So Doug, being my hero, gets down on his hands and knees and scrubs the whole house! Wow.... whoever said that women need to train their husbands need to think twice!

Doug is going to roll his eyes when he reads this. He and I both got this INCREDIBLY adorable e-mail from his mom on our 1 month anniversary wishing us a happy one month marriage anniversary. His reply to me about that was "Oh you women." Lol. Doug isnt too fond of the little anniversaries. I find it humorous to goad him on and say "HAPPY SUCH AND SUCH ANNIVERSARY BABY." This morning when we woke up and had our lovely morning coffee and breakfast I got this HUGE smile on my face and said "HAPPY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" He had that same adorable face that he has had every time I would say something like that when we were dating. Some things never change. But through it all, the changes, the constants, and time passing by, I can honestly say that I am blessed to have found the love of my life. God is truly smiling upon us. I wish you all the happiness that God has given to us. So HAPPY 3 MONTHS! :) lol. Laugh, smile, live, love.... GOD IS GOOD!

With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth Fisher <><

Ps. This picture was from our honeymoon at the cutest little candy shop in Calistoga. It just goes to show how SWEET life is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home