More wedding pictures!

Hello Family and Friends,

I am please to write to all of you that we have received our pictures from Jonilyn Brown. She is so amazing! I am absolutely in love with the pictures she took. I just cant step away from them! I am going to include some "teasers" of what she took. She certainly did take a lot, so it will take me a while to make a facebook album so you can see all of them, but enjoy this for now! :) I am just so excited!!!!!!!

If any of you are in search of a good photographer, I have both Jonilyn and Jacob's contact info. I have to say honestly, as I was looking at Jonilyn's pictures I felt all of the excitement of the wedding rush back to me! She caught so many of the intimate moments that I loved that day! If you are searching out a GREAT photographer, go for Jonilyn. Thank you Jonilyn for capturing the most important moments of our special day. You have some unbelievable talent and we are blessed to have you! Seriously everyone, I am a big fan of Jonilyn. He pictures get better each time you click on her blog! If you dont believe me, watch over a couple of weeks. You would be AMAZED. I hope some random bride-to-be in the Los Angeles/Orange County area stumbles across this and finds Jonilyn. She is truly a one of a kind photographer. If you click on Jonilyn's name, it will take you directly to her website. I am personally a fan of course blog. Basically, I stalk it everyday to see what she is up to next. If you want to go there, click on Jonilyn Brown. If you prefer to type these in manually, her website is jonilynphotography.com and her blog is jonilynphotographyblog.com. Check her out!

Well this week was a rather "tough" one. While I love my students a lot, the school year seems to be dragging. They are already on vacation, so its like pulling teeth to get them to do the work they NEED to do for the next 8 days! Doug had his finals for his classes at UCI. Needless to say, with this week ending, we are both so happy for the little break that he has from his classes. I miss him when he is gone.

We hope you all enjoy the pictures! Check back periodically. I am going to be adding facebook albums so you can see the entire thing.

Thank you again to EVERYONE who made our wedding day so special. As you can see, I relive it daily! :) We love you all so much, and count ourselves blessed to have you in our lives!

With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth Fisher <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home