Amazed at how time flies....

Dear Family and Friends,

It's hard to believe that at the time I am writing this blog, just a year ago today, I had no clue that Doug was going to ask me to marry him. It's been a year since that incredible day. Boy, am I so happy that Doug took the step to start our life as man and wife. While I loved the wedding planning, I am happy that we do not have to anxiously anticipate a single day of our life, but get to experience each day unfold (with a bunch of little anxious anticipations). Though this is a short note, I just wanted to say that last year the soon-to-be-Mrs Fisher is now this year an incredibly blessed and happy Mrs. Fisher. On a small side note (since my sister wants to be the one to share her excitement), on my birthday her boyfriend asked her to marry her! So now Julia gets to experience the excitement of the engagement time. Sissy, you are in our prayers! As we remember back to our special time, we just wanted you to know how excited we are for you and Andrew.

Well family and friends, we love you all. Thank you for sharing in the joy of our lives. The picture below is from that very special time, the engagement, just a year ago.

With love and excitement,
Mrs. and Mrs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home