Nearing the end of 2008! Time to update!

Dear Family & Friends,

The Fisher household has certainly been busy! As the end of 2008 approached, each day seemed to be more packed. While we did not necessarily bustled through the stores, we certainly buzzed through life. Fighting off colds, preparing fabulous Thanksgiving feasts, watching my new sister play basketball, meeting our new brother, Christmas cookies, Holiday cheer, and a NEWLYWED Christmas have all made up the past few months since we last saw you! So bear with me as I give you the update of the Fisher family!

Thanksgiving

We are still reveling in our beautiful first Thanksgiving! Doug and I got to host it, and we were so excited the entire time. The weekend before, my mom and dad drove down to drop off some tables and chairs. We were going to have a full house! My mom and I played around with some arts and crafts, and after they left, I became obsessed with making the house perfect for our first Thanksgiving. Many people warned me of the daunting task, but I attacked it at full speed! Needless to say, Thanksgiving was quite the success. We feasted to our greatest delight, sat around the table and shared many moments of laughter and love, and started new traditions. If it will upload properly, I will include the menu from our first Thanksgiving. I will also let the pictures tell the story, as I still have more updating to do.
One view of the table

My wonderful father-in-law & brother! :)
Cleaning up the turkey!

Hubby carving our first turkey!It was Gayle's birthday the day before!Our families.... and they are so great together!



Post-Thanksgiving leading up to the Christmas season update soon to come! I do really promise this time that I will keep you updated! :) Im just going to take a little break since I am on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! WOHOO!

1 Comment:

  1. Mike Lambert said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home