Family and friends,
I write to you incredibly floored, amazed, and grateful for the beautiful day that September 15th brought. Today, I got to witness the miracle of birth. I have experienced a lot of things in my life, witnessed many feats, but truly today, I saw GOD at work. Thank you to Nikole and Zach for letting me be a part of this incredible day. Right now I am tired (but not spent and exhausted like Nikole), so I will make a long story short and come back to more appropriate details later. At 5:44 Nikole gave birth to her BEAUTIFUL daughter Leah. She weighs 7 lbs 11 oz. and is 18 1/2 inches long. :)
Leah, Doug and I are praying for you. We know your life will be incredibly blessed. You have wonderful parents, and we know they will raise you in the grace of our Lord.
Zach and Nikole- you guys rock as parents. You already have one incredible son. Can't wait to see what God does with the newest Terflinger hottie.
I am blessed. God is good. Can't say much more than that.
With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth<><
Ps. And GOD WILLING, we will not be having babies for a while. But that doesn't need to stop you from praying for it ONE DAY!