Hello Family & Friends!
We hope this finds you happy and well. This post will be pretty short, as we just wanted to check in. Today, Doug and I are celebrating 6 months together as a married couple. The thoughts on time are all so cliche. We feel like March was certainly ages ago. I guess it comes with the territory of what this time in our life produces. We are experiencing so many rapid changes together. It really is crazy to think that if we were to go back exactly 6 months ago to the moment I am typing this, Doug and I would be already pronounced man and wife, and we would be taking formal shots with our family! As special as the one wedding day is, Doug and I are truly blessed to experience the adventure of the marital moments. We truly enjoyed our wedding, and can't thank all of you enough for making is so incredible, but we
love even more our married life. While we are not experts by times standards, everyday that we wake up, and find that we love each other more, we know that we have found success.
So what does our fabulous 6 month anniversary have in store for us? Well, like most young couples we are "broke a a joke", so we will be dining at the fabulous and illustrative Micky D's, get a cheap bottle of champagne, work on some LSAT/school work, and enjoy a rental movie together. I am not sure if God has a future of abundant wealth in store of us (I doubt it, our career goals equal devoting our lives as PUBLIC SERVANTS... hahahahaha....money....hahahaha), but I know when we acquire more wealth than we currently have, we will look back on these financially struggling days with a nostalgic longing.
Enjoy these few pictures. I am including pictures from our wedding rehearsal, since we didn't really have a post dedicated to that! Thank you again family and friends for your love and support. Thank you for being a part of our special day, but most importantly for continuing to pray for us through our marriage! We wish you love.
