Happy Tuesday Family and Friends!
I hope this finds you all in good health. Sadly, Doug has caught the horrible flue that I had last week! :( I am writing to share some pictures with you from our Sunday with Jeff and Doug's parents. Doug's parents know some pretty amazing spots in Northern California. I am always surprised when we take a scenic trip with them. Last Thanksgiving, Rich took us so close to the Golden Gate Bridge, we could touch it from a safe and enjoyable view. Gayle thought it might be nice to spend an afternoon out at Half moon Bay. Boy am I glad we went! It was so relaxing and beautiful! We hiked down to our own private beach. Hehe. I say that as though God made the beach specifically for us. It did feel like it that day. Afterwards, we went for a little bit of rite aid ice cream. Mmmm do I love ice cream. Gayle and Rich spoiled us and took us to El Patio to celebrate Doug's birthday.
The weekend was eventful, but very memorable. From seeing my best friends graduate to spending some quality time with the fam, I feel as though I had a little readjustment in my life to keep me focused for the time being! Doug and I really do cherish the times that we get to spend with friends and family.
I am not sure when the next time is that I will write. I will probably update with some wedding pictures in a few days or this weekend. For now, Doug and I am going to take a weekend off. If his flu keeps up, it will take him a while to recover! So until then, thank you for reading. All of you mean so much to us. Enjoy the pictures!
Ps. Julia check out the sweatshirt! I miss you sissy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2250587&l=e45db&id=3304510
1 Comment:
-
- Trevor and Kelly said...
May 24, 2008 at 10:31 AMhey! just saw the comment you left for me :) we are getting really excited- 6 weeks from today! it looks like married life highly agrees with both of you- you look so happy and in love!