Hello family and Friends!
As the wedding day draws near, I am sure that many of you are wondering, what should I wear? Well, the bride-to be is here to answer your attire questions!
While this is not a black tie event, our wedding is also not being hosted on the beach. The proper attire would fall along the lines of snappy-cas! Girls, you do not need to show up in a prom dress and guys, leave those tuxes in the closet.
For ladies, a cocktail dress, sun dress, or your Sunday best would do just great! I would suggest you layer, since our wedding is in March. Just remember, the ceremony will be held in the church and the reception will be held in an amazing hall in Rancho Cucamonga. We will dance the night away! Dress accordingly!
For all of you gentlemen: I know that it used to be like pulling teeth to get Doug to wear a tie to special occasions. Doug is a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. If you would like to just wear slacks and a dress shirt/nice shirt/sweater, that is of course suitable. I am a sucker for ties, so slacks, shirt and tie is, of course, welcomed and encouraged.
If you have any further questions on attire, please feel free to e-mail us at anytime. The main thing is that we want you, our special guests, to feel comfortable.
We are so excited to share our special day with all of you!
With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth <3
Ps. Thanks again
Jonilyn for the great shots! We <3>