ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!!!!!!
A VERY HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL OUR OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!!
Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE taking pictures. Well for the first time, I got the chance to have someone take pictures of me. While I actually do love the shots that I take with Doug all by myself, it was a real treat to just be able to act naturally and enjoy an afternoon with Doug. I am not going to post all of the pictures here, because I still need to get permission from our wonderful photographer Jonilyn to even post these. I will post one or two as a teaser. You can see some of the wonderful shots she captured from the day by going to http://www.jonilynphotographyblog.com/. Our photographer's story: I actually met Jonilyn through an insanely nice bride, Stephanie, whom she had photographed back in September. Stephanie had three photographers at her wedding. She had Jacob and Jonilyn. I fell in LOVE with her wedding photos (thank you for all of your time and patience Stephanie. I am so happy with these photographers). I immediately got the contacts from Stephanie and thus began my relationship with Jacob and Jonilyn. Jonilyn and I met in a small starbucks in Baldwin Park. She so professionally showed me her portfolio (even though I already knew I loved her! She was so sweet via email). Jonilyn and I set a date for an engagement session. She was so accomodating and made us feel so relaxed. For those of you who know Doug well, you know he is not a fan of taking pictures. Jonilyn made him feel so comfortable and relaxed, that even I believed that he had forgotten that she was taking the pictures!Jonilyn, we are so looking forward to you being our second photographer for our wedding day! You are truly a talented artist and we are so blessed to have you! EVERYONE CHECK OUT HER SITE! SHE IS AMAZING!Only 47 more days til the big day! With love and excitement,

Doug and Beth <3
Ps. If you cant tell by this picture, we are jumping for joy at the thought of getting married!