Words of Wisdom

from: Chuck Stringham 1/18/2008 This message is for Doug: Beth is God's gift to you and she should be cherished as such. No part of getting your way is ever worth putting her down. Beth: Doug is your gift from God and he is there to Love you, protect you and always lift you up, treat him as you would no other.

As I was beginning to sign off-line tonight, I went and checked in with my knot planning page. I saw that I had an update on the signing of the guestbook. The above message is from a wonderful church friend and mentor, Chuck Stringham. We have been so overwhelmed with all of the love and support that we have received from so many married people with so much experience.

Thank you Chuck. Anyone should feel free to send those wonderful words along the way and SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK!

Also, dont forget to RSVP for the wedding. Those reply cards are due back February 1st! If we dont get them in the mail, you will receive a personal call from the Bride-t0-be (not the bridezilla). Below is a picture of Doug and I opening up those RSVP cards!

Thank you again Chuck! We love you!

With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home