Welcome back family and friends!
We promised my wonderful new future families that we would be better at updating, so here it all comes! As many of you know, I, Beth, am a picture fiend! I noticed that this website tends to get a little cluttered when I add too many photos in the post. To remedy that situation, I created a PHOTOBLOG. The photoblog holds all of the pictures I have taken (and will take) starting at the proposal going all the way up to the wedding day! You can see everything that Doug and I have been up to by clicking on the following link:
You may also access it by clicking on the link called "
our photoblog" under the important links feature on the left-hand side. We hope you will visit their often as well. The pictures that can be found there include:
- The Proposal
- The day after the proposal & celebrating with friends
- Thanksgiving with our families
- Planning for the invites/bridesmaids invites (currently being uploaded)
- Matt & Marta Clendenin's Wedding (currently being uploaded)
- Bridesmaid Dress Shopping (currently being uploaded)
- The Kaelberer Open House (currently being uploaded)
- Christmas with the Kaelberers (currently being uploaded)
- The Wright Family New Year's Celebrating (currently being uploaded)
- Alberto Calamia's 75th Birthday Celebration (currently being uploaded)
..... and of course more to come as the new year unfolds! We hope you enjoy all of the shots. Throughout this time you will probably see pictures of yourself! I am going to have some of our favorite pictures from the past featured on here as well! We love you all and are SOOOO excited that you will be sharing in the big day with us!
With love and excitement,

Doug and Beth <3