Meet the make-up artist!

Ladies and Gentlemen.... drum roll please....


Introducing Jill Haller!

For those of you who know Jillie, you know that she is a drama queen (in a GOOD way). She has done so many wonderful things in her life that I could spend a billion years describing this amazing woman. I have known Jill since I was four years old! I used to play around with her brother in our Junior High days, and Sherri (her mom) has always been a close friend and confidant of the family. Her wedding to Mike (we wish you could be here), was actually the very first wedding that Doug and I went to together! Doug was a little uneasy about the whole thing at the time, after all, it kind of was a big step. But that same night, Doug told me he loved me on top of Strawberry Peak! Thanks Jill for setting the romantic mood. I have always loved and admired Jill. Jill coined the saying "If you are fabulous and you know it you always wear pink." Hey college friends, remember my pink phase sophomore year of college? Yeah, that was probably influenced by Jill. You know how I like to call myself a hip hop dancer. Yeah, the dance influence was Jill again. Jill, you have been everywhere in my life and I am so happy to have you right near me on my wedding day! I will never forget discovery camp when we were dancing around in our PJS (well actually you in a robe) to the B52's- love shack! I cant wait to dance around with you the morning of my wedding and GET READY!!!!!!!!! That day just would not be complete without you. I know that I have talked on and on about how I love you, but Doug loves you too. It was a real pivotal moment of excitement when we found out you were flying out all the way from Ohio! Jill we love you and appreciate you! Thank you for helping to make our wedding so memorable!!!!!! You are going to help make my face beautiful with the Hawaiian beauty theme! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH JILLIE!!!!!!!!!!! Alright everyone.... stay tuned for so much more! We hope that you are having fun meeting all of these wonderful people who are helping to make our day so special!

With love and excitement,
Doug and Beth <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home