The Busy Bride to Be and her ladies (Mama included)!
Posted by Doug & Beth's Marital Moments at 11:03 PMHello All!
Happy Friday. I hope that the rain is not getting any of you down. I just arrived at my parents house a couple of hours ago. Just before that I dropped Doug off at the airport so that he could see his wonderful parents (and sister) too. I am sure Doug's weekend will eventful and a much needed respite before what my Grandpa, Bompy, has fondly named W-Day. Just an FYI for all of you out there, Bompy is a miliatry man. Yes, start laughing at that reference. This weekend, I know, will be incredibly busy in the Kaelberer household. My mom already started early with my fabulous church cherubs today. After a five hour event of reviewing the reception site, going over table settings, decorations, food, set-up and so much more, the ladies were still as willing as ever to help in any and every way possible! I can never say enough thank yous to Cheryl Smith, Diane Kline, Susan and Judy Parker, Carla Del Rio (and of course so many more who are going to help on that day).
Most of you do not know this. A very nice woman from Style TV contacted us at the prospect of hosting our wedding on their show "Who's Wedding is it Anyway?" While the thought of having our wedding televised was fun, we decided against it in the end. But, boy, would our wedding set-up proven to provide so much entertainment for viewers. These ladies (and anyone else that we can enlist to help) will only have an hour to set up the reception hall. We are projecting a guest list of about 225 (get those RSVPs in!!!). These ladies are absolutely amazing. I have no doubt that all of it will get done and with style and grace. All I know is that we could not pull off our big day without these ladies! Also, I need to send a huge shout out to the mother of the bride! Thank you for your tireless hours to make sure that all of my dreams are coming to a perfect fruition!
On a side note: If there is anyone else who would like to help these wonderful women out on the big day, please e-mail me and let me know!
Look out for pictures. We are having a huge (or I guess more of a follow up meeting) after church on Sunday. I will be taking pictures of all of these wonderful ladies. I will update this post with pictures on Sunday or in the beginning of the week.
Try to stay dry!

Doug and Beth <3