As of Sept 2009- I am sadden that someone would write such a horrendous comment about my little sister on my own personal blog. When I search her name, unfortunately, that mean-hearted comment comes up. As her sister, I wanted to be sure that the record is set straight. 1- I feel extremely sorry for the young man or woman who felt the need to violate my personal blogging space. They were not invited, to comment. I don't even know that individual, and I think it is quite pathetic. 2- Clearly, that person does not know my sister. 3- That person does not know the understanding of love and forgiveness. For that, I feel extreme sympathy for that person, and I am praying on a daily basis for that persons soul. My sister asked for forgiveness from the offended parties. No other forgiveness needs to made, because she has made her peace with God, who is her ultimate judge. Beyond that, everyone needs to mind their own business. I love my sister. She is surrounded with love by others. I can see how even in spite of choosing a wrong path, that might cause another person to deeply envy her. In spite of her situation, she will ALWAYS be loved. I will ALWAYS be proud of her. And I will certainly ask God to deeply help that mean-hearted and mean-spirited person who wanted to launch evil attacks against my sister. She is beautiful. She is loved. She is forgiven. SHE is a child of God. God bless you sissy. We love you sissy.
Now, back to the blog that was not supposed to be perverted by someone who I do not know:
Hello family and friends! Happy Thursday! I, Beth, am writing from one of my very favorite spots in the entire world- PANERA! I must admit that I am a little sad to be without my dear friend Beth (Ms. Vieira). Just a couple of months ago we would sit at Panera and grade our students papers. I miss you! But I digress! As I am sitting here in what Doug would call my "box" I wanted to share some wonderful pictures and info about our bridal party! We are incredibly thankful to have these people in our lives. So without further ado..... let me introduce our wedding party!
Thank you Jeff for already helping so much to make our day and our lives incredibly special! Thank you for being Doug's very best friend, his confidant, and the best big brother in the world. We love you.
My sister, Julia, is going to be the best and most beautiful maid of honor anyone has ever seen! Throughout this whole wedding planning process Julia has been extremely supportive in so many unexpected ways. She certainly has gone above and beyond the call of duty with me! As many of you know, Julia is in her third year at...... Their rigorous schedule does not allow for her to be off "the yard" for long. Julia, fortunately, was able to make it home during the Christmas season to pick out the bridesmaids dresses. She also suffered through so many days of shopping for wedding decorations. I even promised her I would hike a mountain with her. Much to her dismay we were unable to do that because this entire break was devoted to wedding planning! I promise, Sissy, one day we will climb that mountain! Julia has been my emotional support (not only now, but throughout my entire life). Like I always LOVE to say to her when I get emotional, I have been her best friend and she mine from the moment that she was born. Julia gave me a very special gift for the wedding that I will be able to wear as I walk down the aisle (she gave me my something new). I hope you all spot this incredibly gorgeous and priceless gift that will grace my head as I walk down the aisle. I wont give it away, but I am sure that you will notice it! Julia, you will always be the best of my best friends and I love you so much. Thank you for being the best sister and knowing that Doug was the best one for me (even when I didnt). We love you so very much.
th each other's skin, but it is all in lots of love. Kelly is probably one of the funniest people that I have ever met. Not only is she hilarious, but she is incredibly beautiful! I know that I am looking forward to her becoming my sister-in-law! I remember last Christmas when Doug and I were at their house for Christmas, Doug said "Oh no! I don't want you and Kelly to be friends." I said "Why not." He said, "Well, because you two are going to band against me." While, Baby, I will always be on your team, I am looking forward to the little battles that Kelly and I will pick with you! I love you both! Some other fun tid-bits of info to know about Kelly include the fact that she is an all-star basketball player for the Ohlone College basketball team. In spite of tearing her meniscus, she is still a toughy and she hits the court with 100 percent effort! Kelly also makes the best cookies in the entire world. I know that it was probably a joke, but when Rich said that Kelly should open up her own bakery and make cookies, I thought to myself "ID BUY HER ENTIRE SHOP!" I look forward to baking cookies with you, being your biggest fan at games, (one day I will show up in the brightly colored "I heart Kelly Fisher" shirt) and to being your sister in law!Kelly, we love you! Thank you for being there and loving the both of us! We look forward to the memories we will build in the wedding planning process and the many more that will come throughout our lives!
Annie Small is my best friend and roommate from college. She definitely is always the life of the party. We probably had the best time any pair of best friends could have in college. I remember walking around campus with her 48 hours after we met. Everyone we talked to always asked us "Have you known each other forever." We would giggle and reply "We only knew each other for 48 hours." The next night we entered the Muir College karaoke contest and sang our horrible rendition of Elton John's "Can you Feel the love." We won the next two years after that (for worst performance that is). I could write forever about the many memories that we have built together. I am truly fortunate to have her as my best friend. She is what the young people would call a "clutch" best friend. She currently works in the Bay Area as an after school coordinator. She is in the grueling process of becoming a teacher. She will specialize in elementary bilingual education. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to meet her, she is a Spanish speaking genius! She taught at a language academy in Costa Rica and she is currently the voice on the caller system at the University of Costa Rica! Im not at all proud of my former roomie who used to wake up in the middle of the night and scream things to me in Spanish! Annie, Doug and I both love you to pieces. We both know that as we go through life you are a friend that we will be able to depend on until the day we die. We value you deeply and thank you for helping to make our special day so incredible. It just would NOT be the same without you.
Bridesmaid: Lori Hwangbo

Doug's Groomsmen
Groomsmen: Steve D'DarrioWith love and excitement,
Labels: Bridal Party
2 Comments:
-
- Mike Lambert said...
April 29, 2009 at 6:13 AMI was VERY sorry to learn today that your sister was convicted by a Navy Court-Martial and sent to the brig. This is truly heart-breaking. The pressure to do well at USNA is so stressful. I hope that she will be able to put this behind her and move on with her life. My heart really goes out to you, Julia and your parents.- Doug & Beth's Marital Moments said...
September 15, 2009 at 4:59 PMOrson, whoever you are, SHAME ON YOU for going on someone's person webpage. You DO NOT know Julia. You ARE not welcomed to write on this page. I am going to block you, and should you continue to harass me, then we shall take the next steps necessary. Leave me alone. Leave my sister. YOU HAVE NOOOOOO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, and I feel very sorry for you. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU. Not on Julia. Her business is not yours. SO LEAVE HER ALONE and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Some people really have no lives and need to get a grip aka YOU. Thank you 1610 Captain. YOUR comments are welcomed. Orson, God bless you... it sounds like you are a sad person and you just might need to look into God's grace and forgiveness. If not, you will live a life that is truly sad. I can guarantee you that JULIA'S life is not going to be sad, because SHE has sought the forgiveness needed. SHE has a family who loves her. SHE has a community that supports her. SHE is not in as bad of a situation as you if you feel the need to pick on someone who has already been punished enough. So, with that, LEAVE ME ALONE. LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE... and let's just say this... I take my sister very seriously, and I will protect her. YOU will not have the pleasure of defaming her. LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE. YOU HAVE PERVERTED THIS PAGE. With that, I will delete YOU and I will delete your comment.



